PeopleKeys® DISC Certification: Certified Behavioral Life Coach | Course Detail
Introduction to Behavioral Analysis
- Section One — Behavioral Styles: Theory and Background
- Section Two — Experience the DISC Assessment Yourself.
- Section Three — Interpretation of the DISC Personality System Profile
- Section Four — Application of the Personality System Profile
Comprehensive Life Coach Strategies
- What is Coaching?
- Coaching Business Basics
- Facilitating Client Progress
- Business Growth
- Producing Results
- Unique Business Tools
Applied Behavioral Analysis
- 10 Case Studies — real life scenarios presented through an audio-visual element that will walk you through the use of graphs and case studies commonly found in a business environment.
- 6 Case Studies — real life scenarios presented through an audio-visual element that will walk you through the use of graphs and case studies commonly found in a family and business environment.
LIVE Coach-to-Coach Class Sessions — Join an online community of people eager to grow a new career in life coaching or simply grow their professional skills to be a leader in their profession. You will attend 7 LIVE online discussion sessions, and 5 LIVE online coach to coach sessions to help you master your skills with real people. After 12 weeks, you’ll be a certified Life Coach and certified Behavioral Specialist for DISC Personality System. And, you’ll have paying clients in a coaching practice of your own.