Benefits of Working with a Coach
A study conducted by the International Coach Federation (ICF) reported the following on why people work with coaches and what some of the benefits were:
The outcomes that clients most often attribute to their coaching are a higher level of self-awareness and self-confidence, a more balanced life, smarter goal-setting and lower stress levels.Clients reported experiencing the following outcomes as a result of working with a coach:
- Self-awareness: 67.6%
- Setting better goals: 62.4%
- More balanced life: 60.5%
- Lower stress levels: 57.1%
- Self-discovery: 52.9%
- Self-confidence: 52.4%
- Improvement in quality of life: 43.3%
- Enhanced communication skills: 39.5%
- Project completion: 35.7%
- Health or fitness improvement: 33.8%
- Better relationship w/ boss, co-workers: 33.3%
- Better family relationship(s): 33.3%
- Increased energy: 31.9%
- More fun: 31.9%
- More income: 25.7%
- Stopped a bad habit: 25.7%
- Change in career: 24.3%
- More free time: 22.9%
- Increased profitability of business: 17.1%
- Other: 15.3%
- Started new business: 12.9%
- Empowered employees: 11.0%
- Business turn around: 09.0%
- Change in residential location: 05.7%
Value of The Coaching Investment
A landslide of 98.5% of coaching clients said their investment in a coach was well worth the money.
- 70% of clients said their investment in a coach was very valuable.
- 28.5% said their investment was valuable.
- 1.5% said their investment in a coach had not been valuable.
“Dan did a great job with the coaching session. I have found a way to take his steps and apply it to my situation.”